WAC Lighting EN-12120-RB2 Remote Transformer for Track Lighting

Item #: BCI149696
View the entire Class 2 Enclosed Transformers Collection

Offer Ends
Originally $114.00, You Save 40%
Shipping: Free Shipping! See Details
Ships In:
Ships in 1 to 2 business days, by December 23rd
309 In Stock
Choose a finish to see stock availability
Lead Time Varies
Earn 69 points with the purchase of this product Learn More

and earn 350pts

Product Details for the WAC Lighting EN-12120-RB2

  • Class II Enclosed Electronic Transformer
  • Input 120v, output 12v
  • 120w total (2x 60w)
  • On/Off Switch Included and LED status indicator
Our SKU: WAC Lighting EN-12120-RB2

This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):

*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued

WAC Lighting EN-12120-RB2 Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Work and look great. I am a remodeler and I have installed these in several kitchens including two of my own kitchens. They work great and are reasonably easy to install.
Date published: 2014-04-17
3 Questions from the Community
Loading nanoRep

What are the dimensions of the transformer. Does it plug in or hard wire? What does the term "remote" mean in the name "remote transformer"? Thanks

The WAC Lighting EN-12120-RB2 dimensions are 6" L x 3-1/4 W x 2 5/8" H. It is hardwired, and the term remote means its remotely wired, as in tucked away, not accessible.

I am installing 2 WAC lighting hr-86 puck lights. What transformer do I need? EN-1260-RB2 or EN-12120-RB2? What is the difference?

The HR-86 are 20 watts each so if you only have two of them, then you should use the the WAC Lighting EN-1260-RB2.

What model transformer could I use to power 6 or 8 WAC HR 86 under cabinet buttons. Is there a multiple unit transformer that all buttons lights could hook into?

The WAC Lighting EN-12120-RB2 is the transformer that you would use for the 6 or 8 WAC HR 86.

WAC Lighting EN-12120-RB2 Technical Specs

Collection Electronic Transformers
Suggested Room Fit Living Room
Track Accessory Type Remote Transformers
Transformer Type Electronic
Voltage 12
Watts Per Bulb 120

Buy the WAC Lighting EN-12120-RB2 at LightingDirect.com. Research WAC Lighting EN-12120-RB2 online. Find WAC Lighting EN-12120-RB2 features and specifications. Get the best deal by comparing the WAC Lighting EN-12120-RB2 today.

Your recently viewed items
DON'T MISS A DEAL! Sign Up For Email SAVINGS Privacy Policy