The Access Lighting 20687-CH/OPL has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Fully covered under Access Lighting's 1-year warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a Specialty shaped glass shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- 10 feet of aircraft cable and cord included
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 0.25"
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Cord Length: 120"
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Damp Location
- Height: 4.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- LED: No
- Depth: 16.5"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Lumens: 2400
- Material: Other Metals
- Maximum Height: 125" (including chain / down rods)
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Full Sized
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Access Lighting has been producing beautiful lighting fixtures for over 15 years in Tustin, CA. It strives to provide great lighting that is smart, practical, beautiful and most importantly, affordable. Its selection of ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, bathroom lights, pendants, track lights and outdoor lights give you plenty of options to light up your world.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Access Lighting 20687-CH/OPL*
Chrome / Opal
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.