The Access Lighting 20739LED has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Opal glass half cylinder shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Energy efficient
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for wet locations
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- ADA: Yes
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: LED
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CUL Listed: Yes
- CUL Rating: Damp Location
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 11.75"
- LED: Yes
- Lumens: 1265
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Shade Material: Glass
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 10.8
- Watts Per Bulb: 10.8
- Width: 10" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Access Lighting 20739LED*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.