The Access Lighting 30110-BS/FST has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Fully covered under Access Lighting's 1-year warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a rectangle shaped glass shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Frosted glass shade diffuse and soften lighting
- Full size back-plate ideal for off center junction box placement
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: T5
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 24
- Wattage: 48
- Voltage: 120
- Color Temperature: 3000k
- Lumens: 3500
- Height: 2.55"
- Depth: 6.1"
- Width: 24.25"
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Access Lighting has been producing beautiful lighting fixtures for over 15 years in Tustin, CA. It strives to provide great lighting that is smart, practical, beautiful and most importantly, affordable. Its selection of ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, bathroom lights, pendants, track lights and outdoor lights give you plenty of options to light up your world.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Access Lighting 30110-BS/FST*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.