The Access Lighting 52001-3-BL has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Fully covered under Access Lighting's 1-year warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a cone shaped metal shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- 10 feet of coaxial cable included
- Sphere canopy included
- Transformer is housed within the canopy
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - GU5.3: A bi pin socket used mostly with MR16 Halogen Bulbs, The GU5.3 has a pin spread of 5.3 mm and the bulb has grooves for the fixture to hold it with.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU5.3 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GU5.3
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Shape: MR16
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Canopy Diameter: 4.5"
- Canopy Height: 2"
- Color Temperature: 2900K
- Cord Length: 120"
- Diameter: 2"
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 9.25" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- LED: No
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Lumens: 360
- Material: Other Metals
- Maximum Height: 120" (including chain / down rods)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Mini
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Access Lighting has been producing beautiful lighting fixtures for over 15 years in Tustin, CA. It strives to provide great lighting that is smart, practical, beautiful and most importantly, affordable. Its selection of ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, bathroom lights, pendants, track lights and outdoor lights give you plenty of options to light up your world.