The Access Lighting 52230FC-BS has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Fully covered under Access Lighting's 1-year warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- 10 feet of cord included
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Canopy Diameter: 11"
- Canopy Height: 1"
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Cord Color: Black, Clear
- Cord Length: 120"
- Diameter: 11"
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 1" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- LED: No
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Lumens: 2400
- Material: Other Metals
- Maximum Height: 132" (including chain / down rods)
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Access Lighting has been producing beautiful lighting fixtures for over 15 years in Tustin, CA. It strives to provide great lighting that is smart, practical, beautiful and most importantly, affordable. Its selection of ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, bathroom lights, pendants, track lights and outdoor lights give you plenty of options to light up your world.