The Access Lighting 96121-12V-2-BRZ/BSC has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Fully covered under Access Lighting's 1-year warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of aluminum - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a dome shaped metal shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- 10 feet of cord included
- Low voltage pendant
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - GY6.35: A bi pin or ' bipin socket', the GY6.35 has a pin spread of 6.35 mm and is used mostly with halogen bulbs common for task lighting and landscape lighting.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GY6.35 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GY6.35
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Shape: JC
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Canopy Diameter: 4.5"
- Canopy Height: 0.5"
- Color Temperature: 2900K
- Cord Color: Clear
- Cord Length: 120"
- Diameter: 5"
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 3.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- LED: No
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Lumens: 600
- Material: Aluminum
- Maximum Height: 120" (including chain / down rods)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Access Lighting has been producing beautiful lighting fixtures for over 15 years in Tustin, CA. It strives to provide great lighting that is smart, practical, beautiful and most importantly, affordable. Its selection of ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, bathroom lights, pendants, track lights and outdoor lights give you plenty of options to light up your world.