The Access Lighting C20415ALB EN1118B has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Inspired by statues of the mythological Greek nymph, Access Lighting's Daphne Single-Light Wall Sconce unites classical lines and feminine curves in a contemporary silhouette. Frosted alabaster or opal glass is tapered to emit soft up light and down light, and includes both Brushed Steel and White knobs to subtly punctuate the look. This fluorescent luminaire is CUL-listed for dry environments and ADA-compliant.
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Half Cylinder Tapered Shade
- Made of Sturdy Metal Material
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
- Wattage: 26
- Voltage: 120
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 1710
- Height: 11.75
- Width: 5.5
- Extension: 4
- Energy Star: No
- Swing Arm: No
- ADA: Yes
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.