The Access Lighting C23950BSOPLEN1118BS has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Fully covered under Access Lighting's 1-year warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a globe shaped glass shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- 10 feet of cord included
- Integral slope adaptor
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Shape: CFL Spiral
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Canopy Diameter: 5.25"
- Canopy Height: 1.25"
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Cord Length: 120"
- Diameter: 9"
- Dimmable: No
- Downrod Size(s): 6", 16", 22"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Energy Star: Yes
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 8" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- LED: No
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Lumens: 1250
- Material: Other Metals
- Maximum Height: 53" (including chain / down rods)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Access Lighting has been producing beautiful lighting fixtures for over 15 years in Tustin, CA. It strives to provide great lighting that is smart, practical, beautiful and most importantly, affordable. Its selection of ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, bathroom lights, pendants, track lights and outdoor lights give you plenty of options to light up your world.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Access Lighting C23950BSOPLEN1118BS*
Brushed Steel / Opal
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.