The Access Lighting C50110BSCLREH3418Q has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Fully covered under Access Lighting's 1-year warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a rectangle shaped glass shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- 10 feet of cord included
- Slope adaptor included
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Fluorescent Pin: A bi pin base mainly used with fluorescent tube lighting seen in commercial and industrial applications.
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: CFL Quad Tube
- Canopy Depth: 4.4"
- Canopy Height: 0.75"
- Canopy Width: 8.25"
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Cord Length: 120"
- Dimmable: No
- Downrod Size(s): 6", 16", 22"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Damp Location
- Height: 2" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- LED: No
- Width: 30"
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Lumens: 5000
- Material: Other Metals
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Access Lighting has been producing beautiful lighting fixtures for over 15 years in Tustin, CA. It strives to provide great lighting that is smart, practical, beautiful and most importantly, affordable. Its selection of ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, bathroom lights, chandeliers, track lights and outdoor lights give you plenty of options to light up your world.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Access Lighting C50110BSCLREH3418Q*
Brushed Steel / Clear
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.