The Acclaim Lighting 39017ABZ has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Superior MarbleX Construction:
MarbleX is Acclaim Lighting's tradename for an injection molded, non-metallic compound containing ground marble and emery in a latex base. The designs are injected under pressure, which lend to a blemish free result. MarbleX is built to last, featuring a three year manufacturer warranty. MarbleX is the perfect material for homes located in areas with harsh environmental elements.
- Offers excellent performance in coastal saltwater areas
- Resists harmful UV rays
- Finished with premium coatings that resist fading and peeling
- Utilizes non-rusting materials, including installation parts
- Withstands corrosion
- Resists chipping or flaking
- warrantied for three years
- Features clear seeded glass panels
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Non-rusting installation hardware
- Requires (2) 60 watt candelabra (E12) base bulbs
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 15"
- Width: 9"
- Energy Star: No
- Post Included: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and Compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.