Item # bci2698295
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Metal bell-shaped shade
- Made to order in the USA
- Made of Spun Aluminum shade with cast aluminum hub and arm
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 200
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120v, 277v
- Diameter: 13"
- Backplate Diameter: 5.75"
- Backplate Depth: 5"
- Extension: 20.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 2.875" (height from center of outlet)
- ETL Listed, Wet Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL Listed, Wet Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- ANP Lighting BEU13-53-E33UR14-53
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Number of Bulbs
Number of Light Source(s)
Farmhouse, Country, French Country, Rustic, Lodge
Electrical and Operational Information
Commercial Voltage (125V+), Line Voltage (110-120V)
Watts Per Bulb
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
Country Of Origin
Made in America