Item # bci2553053
The ANP Lighting EU814-10 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Made of Spun Aluminum with Cast Aluminum Hub
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- 96" (8') of chain and 96" (8') of cord included
- Made to order in the USA
- Cone-shaped shade in a variety of finishes
- Choose one of two aluminum wire lamp guards below
- Selecting the wire guard option GUP110 changes the height of this product from 5.75" to 10.5"
- Selecting the wire guard option GUP120 changes the height of this product from 5.75" to 9.5"
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 200
- Total Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120v
- Wire Length: 96"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 5.75"
- Diameter: 14"
- Width: 14"
- Canopy Width: 5.375"
- Canopy Height: 1-1/4"
- Shade Height: 5.75"
- Shade Diameter: 14"
- EU814 - This model
- EU814-E35UR12 - This model with 12" straight arm for wall mounting
- EU818 - This model with 18" shade
- EU818-E35UR16 - This model with 18" shade and straight arm for wall mounting
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- UL and ETL Listed for Dry Locations
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Number of Bulbs
Number of Light Source(s)
Sloped Ceiling Compatible
Electrical and Operational Information
Watts Per Bulb
Warranty and Product Information
Country Of Origin
Made in America