The Artcraft Lighting AC10014 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Made from iron
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Requires (4) 60 watt candelabra (E12) base bulbs
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- CSA & UL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 31.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Product Weight: 17 lbs
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 240
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 18.25" (measured from farthest point left to farthest point right on fixture)
- CSA Listed - A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, Canadian Standards Association is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Artcraft Lighting
Over 56 Years have passed for Artcraft Lighting with some very simple guiding principles – conduct your business honestly and with integrity, have pride in your work, show respect for everyone you deal with, be creative in your thoughts and action, give back to your community, and family is above all. Artcraft Lighting is dedicated to designing the most fashionable and functional lighting but the production must be executed as flawlessly as possible because quality is timeless.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Artcraft Lighting AC10014*
Aspen Wood / Black
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.