The Artcraft Lighting AC1342AM has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Cream glass shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (12) 20 watt bi pin base bulbs
- Bulb Base - Bi Pin : The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- CSA & UL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 60" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 12
- Product Weight: 22 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 240
- Watts Per Bulb: 20
- Width: 17.75" (measured from farthest point left to farthest point right on fixture)
- CSA Listed - A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, Canadian Standards Association is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Artcraft Lighting
Over 56 Years have passed for Artcraft Lighting with some very simple guiding principles – conduct your business honestly and with integrity, have pride in your work, show respect for everyone you deal with, be creative in your thoughts and action, give back to your community, and family is above all. Artcraft Lighting is dedicated to designing the most fashionable and functional lighting but the production must be executed as flawlessly as possible because quality is timeless.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.