The Craftmade K10984 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Down Rods Recommended
- Pull Chain
- (5) Dark Wood, Medium Wood Blades
- Downrods: 2", 6"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Energy Star: An international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- Lifetime Limited Motor Warranty
- Control Type: Pull Chain
- Blade Span: 52"
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Blades Included: Yes
- Reversible Blades: Yes
- Motor: AC Induction
- Motor Size: 188mm x 15mm
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- Cubic Feet per Minute Airflow (High): 6503
- RPM (High): 210
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt): 86
Have a Sloped Ceiling?:
- For ceilings with slope from 35° to 45°, use the 45AD angled ceiling adapter
Have a High or Low Ceiling?:
- The K10984 is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CMA flush mount adapter to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the downrod Coupler to join two downrods together.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Craftmade K10984*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.