The Craftmade MI52OBG has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fan Blades Required
- Down Rods Recommended
Craftmade Mia Ceiling Fan
Like a beautiful Italian opera, the Mia Collection will warm your heart. Choose from five elegant finishes and a huge selection of blade styles and shapes, this collection is the essence of customization. Mia will have you saying "La Bella Vita!"
- Heavy-Duty, 3-Speed Reversible Motor
- 3" and 6" Downrods
- Light Kit
- 2 x 13 Watt CFL Bulbs Included
- Compatible with Select Light Kits
- Low Ceiling Adaptable
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade span: 44" - 56" (Depending on Blade Selection)
- Motor size: 188 mm x 15 mm
- CFM (High): 5656 (cubic feet per minute)
- Includes Remote: No
- Energy efficiency (CFM / Watt): 78
- Reverse switch location: Slide switch on motor
- Speeds: 3
- Motor: AC Induction
- RPM (High): 210 (revolutions per minute)
Sloped Ceiling Specifications:
- Sloped ceiling compatible (Up to 30°)
- For ceilings with slope from 35° to 45°, use the 45AD angled ceiling adapter
High or Low Ceiling Specifications:
- The MI52 is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CMA flush mount adapter to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
- Downrod Size(s): 3", 6"
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the downrod Coupler to join two downrods together.