The Craftmade MNR52OBG has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fan Blades Recommended
- Down Rods Recommended
The Monroe is a modern recreation of the elegant ceiling fans that graced fine homes and luxury hotels in the 1890s. The vast blade selections let you create a two or four blade fan, ranging from 54 inches to 72 inches in diameter. The Monroe is
a stunning accessory in formal settings.
- Energy Saving DC Motor
- Remote control
- 6" downrod
- Wall control
- Lifetime limited motor warranty
- Energy efficient motor
- Number of Blades: 2 or 4
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Blades Included: No
- Reversible Blades: No
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- Speeds: 6
- Voltage: 120v
- CFM (high): 6892
- Motor Type: DC Motor
DC Motor Performance Features:
- Saves 75% more energy versus AC motors
- 6 speed control settings
- Single button reverse settings
- Reaches maximum operating speed quicker than AC motors
- Easy to sync in multiple fan installations (no dip switches in the receiving unit)
- Light weight construction for easier installation
Sloped Ceiling Specifications:
- Sloped ceiling compatible (Up to 30°)
- For ceilings with slope from 35° to 45°, use the 45AD angled ceiling adapter
High or Low Ceiling Specifications:
- The MNR52 is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CMA flush mount adapter to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
- Downrod Size(s): 6"
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the downrod coupler to join two downrods together.