The Craftmade OV70AG has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Down Rods Recommended
- Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
- Fan Blades Required
- Controls Recommended
Craftmade Olivier Ceiling Fan
Rich Aged Bronze Textured scrollwork encapsulates the glowing amber-tinted hammered glass lantern of the damp-rated Olivier ceiling fan. Select your own custom blades with our wide variety of both indoor and outdoor choices. You can even pick your own size – 54", 56" or 70" diameters. And if that’s not enough, you’ll enjoy the energy saving 6-speed reversible DC motor with included wall and remote controls and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Remote and Wall Controls
- Integrated Light Kit
- 3 x 60 Watt Candelabra Bulbs Included
- 4" and 6" Downrods
- Energy efficient operation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- DC Motor for added energy savings
- Remote control
- Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Blade Span: 54", 56" or 70" (Depending on Blade Selection)
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- Blades Included: No
- Amperage: 0.44 A
- Motor Type: DC Motor
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- CFM (High): 6977
- RPM (High): 105
- Voltage: 120 V
DC Motor Performance Features:
- Saves 75% more energy versus AC motors
- 6 speed control settings
- Single button reverse settings
- Reaches maximum operating speed quicker than AC motors
- Easy to sync in multiple fan installations (no dip switches in the receiving unit)
- Light weight construction for easier installation
DC Motor Safety Features:
- Motor senses interruption of operation and will discontinue operation if not relieved in three seconds
- Load protection on 40 watts or greater energy consumption
- Each time fan is turned on, it will rotate in the opposite direction for a moment and make a few clicking noises. This is the smart fan speed control calibrating itself to the weight and size of the load.
Sloped Ceiling Specifications:
- For ceilings with slope from 35° to 45°, use the 45AD angled ceiling adapter
High or Low Ceiling Specifications:
- The Olivier is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CMA flush mount adapter to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the downrod Coupler to join two downrods together.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Craftmade OV70AG*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.