The Craftmade PU52SS5 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- (5) Blades in Silver finish, constructed of Plywood
- (1) 4" Downrod
- Light Kit Included: Yes
- Wireless remote
- Light kit for illumination
- Low ceiling adaptable
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Reversible Blades: Yes
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade span: 52" (Included)
- Blade pitch: 13.5°
- Fan blade material: Plywood
- Motor size: 172 mm x 17 mm
- CFM (High): 5276.18 (cubic feet per minute)
- Energy efficiency (CFM / Watt): 70.35
- Reverse switch location: Slide switch on motor
- Speeds: 3
- Motor: AC Induction
- RPM (High): 167 (revolutions per minute)
Sloped Ceiling Specifications:
- Sloped ceiling compatible (Up to 30°)
- For ceilings with slope from 35° to 45°, use the 45AD angled ceiling adapter
High or Low Ceiling Specifications:
- The PU525 is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CMA flush mount adapter to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
- Downrod Size(s): 4"
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the downrod Coupler to join two downrods together.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Craftmade PU52SS5*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.