The Hinkley Lighting 2704AR-GU24 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Dark Sky Conversion Recommended
14.5" Height Single Light Lantern Fluorescent Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Chandler Collection
- Etched Seedy glass lantern shade
- Lantern style shades offer a timeless and appealing look
- Seeded glass shades replicate the look of colonial glass
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Made of aluminum
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Dark Sky Convertible with DSLG-40, option to purchase when added to cart
- Suitable for wet locations
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- ADA: No
- Backplate Height: 11.5"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: No
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 10" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 6.25" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 14.5"
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 8 lbs
- Sconce Type: Lantern
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched, Lantern, Seedy Glass
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 26
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
About Hinkley Lighting:
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect. Hinkley Lighting provide outdoor wall lights that increase security and peace of mind, as well as adding a complementary welcoming style and appeal to the exterior of a home.