The Hinkley Lighting 3143AN-GU24 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Single Light Title 24 Fluorescent Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture with Globe Shade from the Congress Collection
- Etched Opal glass globe shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Made of steel
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted facing upwards only
- Energy efficient
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: No
- Canopy Width: 7"
- Height: 11.25" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Material: Steel
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Shade Height: 7.75"
- Shade Width: 7"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Title 24: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 18
- Watts Per Bulb: 18
- Width: 7" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Hinkley Lighting:
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect.