The Hinkley Lighting 4068VZ has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Seven Light Single Tier Chandelier from the Lauren CollectionFeatures:
- Bell Shaped Etched Opal Glass Shade
- Suitable for Dry Locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 7
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 625
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 29.75"
- Width: 38.25"
- Canopy Width: 4.75"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Wire Length: 144"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Hinkley Lighting:
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 4068VZ*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Electrical and Operational Information
Warranty and Product Information
Tips for Selecting and Sizing Hinkley Chandeliers
Tips for easily selecting, sizing, and placing chandeliers in your home.