The Hinkley Lighting 4138BN has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Tapered Etched Opal Glass Shades
- Includes (1) 4", (1) 6", (1) 12", and (1) 24"
- Suitable for Dry Locations
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Constructed of Metal
- Compatible with Sloped Ceilings up to 90 degrees
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 32.75"
- Maximum Height: 79.25"
- Width: 30"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Downrod Size(s): 4"; 6"; 12"; 24"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 9 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 900
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 4138BN*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Electrical and Operational Information
Warranty and Product Information
Tips for Selecting and Sizing Hinkley Chandeliers
Tips for easily selecting, sizing, and placing chandeliers in your home.