The Hinkley Lighting 4249PL has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Fifteen Light Three Tier Candle Style Chandelier from the Plymouth Collection
- Silver Organza with Decorative Fabric Trim fabric empire shade
- Made of metal
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Includes 10' of chain and 12' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Canopy Width: 5.5"
- Chain Length: 120"
- Height: 45" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Material: Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 15
- Number of Tiers: 3
- Product Weight: 66 lbs
- Shade Height: 5"
- Shade Width: 6.375"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 600
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Width: 44.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 144"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Hinkley Lighting:
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 4249PL*
Polished Antique Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.