The Hinkley Lighting 52400BN has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Two Light ADA Compliant Bathroom Sconce from the Chloe Collection
- Etched Opal glass square shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Made of steel
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: Yes
- Backplate Height: 4.75"
- Backplate Width: 6.5"
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Energy Star: No
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- HCO: 4" (height from center of outlet)
- Height: 8"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Material: Steel
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 60
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Hinkley Lighting 52400BN*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.