The Hudson Valley Lighting 7914-AGB has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Double-pressing gives Dalton’s glass its special optical effects. Inside the lens, we emboss a crisp and rectilinear geometric pattern, which amplifies the exterior’s one-of-a-kind organic motif. Streamlined metalwork draws your focus to the unique glassware.
- Double-pressed glass shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- UL Listed for dry location
- Requires (1) 150 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Downrods Included: (1) 3", (1) 6", (1) 12", (2) 18"
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Height: 12" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 13.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Diameter: 13.75"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.