The Maxim 40225CNWN has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Multi-bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of a synthetic - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 3-year limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Bastille VX Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 27" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 13" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 15" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Compact Fluorescent, Candelabra (E12) base socket
- Requires (3) 60 watt Compact Fluorescent bulbs Not Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 180 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 27"
- Width: 13"
- Extension: 15"
- HCO: 12"
- Backplate Height: 20.5"
- Backplate Width: 7"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
Vivex and Innovation:
- Vivex is far superior to polyurethane resin material used in traditional outdoor lighting and has twice the strength
- Vivex withstands temperature greater than 130°F and less than -20°F
- Injection under pressure into quality steel molds makes Vivex a very hard and dense component.
- The molding process frees designers' creativity, enabling them to implement imaginative designs without the restrictions imposed by the traditional resin process.
- A special paint finishing process with superior adhesion qualities developed specifically for Vivex resulted from a joint effort between the material manufacturer, the paint manufacturer, and Maxim Lighting.
- Maxim Lighting oversees the entire Vivex production process from molding to finishing.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxim 40225CNWN*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.