The Maxim 48736CLET has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Maxim Lighting 48736CL Single Light Deck Lantern from the Triumph VX Collection
Maxim Lighting's Triumph VX Collection is made with Vivex, a material twice the strength of resin, is non-corrosive, UV resistant and backed with a 3-Year Limited Warranty. Triumph VX features our Earth Tone finish and Clear glass.
- Single light up lighting outdoor post light / deck lantern
- Requires 1 60w Medium base bulb (not included)
- UL listed for wet location
- Fully covered under Maxim's 3-year limited warranty
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Vivex and Innovation:
- Vivex is far superior to polyurethane resin material used in traditional outdoor lighting and has twice the strength
- Vivex withstands temperature greater than 130°F and less than -20°F
- Injection under pressure into quality steel molds makes Vivex a very hard and dense component.
- The molding process frees designers' creativity, enabling them to implement imaginative designs without the restrictions imposed by the traditional resin process.
- A special paint finishing process with superior adhesion qualities developed specifically for Vivex resulted from a joint effort between the material manufacturer, the paint manufacturer, and Maxim Lighting.
- Maxim Lighting oversees the entire Vivex production process from molding to finishing.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxim 48736CLET*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.