The Maxim 85485LTAP has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of a synthetic - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 3-year limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Lake Shore VX EE Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Energy Star rated product
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 25" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 12" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 14.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Fluorescent, GU24 base socket
- Requires (1) 26 watt Fluorescent bulb Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 26 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
- Wattage: 26
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 10000
- Lumens: 1760
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 25"
- Width: 12"
- Extension: 14.5"
- HCO: 11.5"
- Backplate Height: 20.75"
- Backplate Width: 7"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
Vivex and Innovation:
- Vivex is far superior to polyurethane resin material used in traditional outdoor lighting and has twice the strength
- Vivex withstands temperature greater than 130°F and less than -20°F
- Injection under pressure into quality steel molds makes Vivex a very hard and dense component.
- The molding process frees designers' creativity, enabling them to implement imaginative designs without the restrictions imposed by the traditional resin process.
- A special paint finishing process with superior adhesion qualities developed specifically for Vivex resulted from a joint effort between the material manufacturer, the paint manufacturer, and Maxim Lighting.
- Maxim Lighting oversees the entire Vivex production process from molding to finishing.
- Title 20 is a California law intended to reduce energy consumption by regulating the types of bulb bases and bulbs being sold to California Residents. The fixture must either have a dedicated fluorescent socket, a GU24 Socket, or include a CFL bulb in the box.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxim 85485LTAP*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.