Item # bci351496
The Maxim 3292CLCS has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of brass - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Builder Brass Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 10.5" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Incandescent, Medium (E26) base socket
- Requires (1) 60 watt Incandescent bulb Not Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 60 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 2500
- Lumens: 672
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 5"
- Extension: 5"
- HCO: 1.5"
- Backplate Height: 5.5"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Number of Bulbs
Electrical and Operational Information
Watts Per Bulb
Warranty and Product Information