The Maxim 8892NW has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- White Glass Bowl Shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Made of Iron
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- Requires (2) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included)
- All Maxim products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of shipment
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 20" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 16" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Chain Length: 72"
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 200
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Maxim Lighting
Maxim Lighting was started by two brothers in 1970. Their vision was to operate the business based on customer satisfaction leading them to be innovative in design and utility. They implemented the vision with great success, quickly becoming a leader in the lighting industry. The company is still led by the brothers who started the company and is operated based on the original principles. Today, Maxim Lighting offers a wide range of value solutions to update and upgrade the style of any home. Styles and collections are available for every decorative project imaginable, all for a great value.