The Maxim 90350CLCS has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Clear Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Made of Copper
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- Requires (3) 40 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs (Not Included)
- All Maxim products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of shipment
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 20.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 13" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Chain Length: 36"
- Wire Length: 180"
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 120
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Maxim Lighting
Maxim Lighting was started by two brothers in 1970. Their vision was to operate the business based on customer satisfaction leading them to be innovative in design and utility. They implemented the vision with great success, quickly becoming a leader in the lighting industry. The company is still led by the brothers who started the company and is operated based on the original principles. Today, Maxim Lighting offers a wide range of value solutions to update and upgrade the style of any home. Styles and collections are available for every decorative project imaginable, all for a great value.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxim 90350CLCS*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.