The Metropolitan N2801-613 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Single Light 4.75" Width Uplight Wall Sconce from the Metropolitan Collection
- Etched Opal glass dome shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Can be mounted facing upward only
- Suitable for indoor dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- ADA: No
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Extension: 6.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 15.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Product Weight: 5.29 lbs
- Title 24: No
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 4.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Metropolitan Lighting is created with European style in mind and is imagined specifically for the sophisticated American design project. Combining classic lines and modern sensibility and functionality, Metropolitan has transformed modern expectations for contemporary, luxury lighting. Metropolitan Lighting indoor wall sconces are available in various collections, styles, sizes, and finishes. Metropolitan - illuminating fine interiors since 1939.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metropolitan N2801-613*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.