The Metropolitan N2804-613 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Four Light 30" Width Bathroom Vanity Light from the Metropolitan Collection
- Etched Opal glass dome shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Solid brass frame
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Damp Location
- Extension: 6.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Height: 8.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Product Weight: 13.78 lbs
- Reversible Mounting: Yes
- Title 24: No
- Wattage: 400
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 30" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Metropolitan Lighting is created with European style in mind and is imagined specifically for the sophisticated American design project. Combining classic lines and modern sensibility and functionality, Metropolitan has transformed modern expectations for contemporary, luxury lighting. Metropolitan Lighting bathroom fixtures are available in various collections, styles, sizes, and finishes. Metropolitan - illuminating fine interiors since 1939.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metropolitan N2804-613*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.