The Metropolitan N6703-254 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Twelve Light Two Tier Crystal Chandelier from the Castellina Collection
- White Iris glass cylinder shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Includes 10' of chain and 12' of wire
- Maximum Height: 173" The maximum height product can hang using included chains or rods
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Chain Length: 120"
- Characteristics: Crystal
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 54"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 173" (including chain / down rods)
- Number of Bulbs: 12
- Number of Tiers: 2
- Product Weight: 42.77 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Title 24: No
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 480
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Width: 43" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 144"
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Metropolitan Lighting is created with European style in mind and is imagined specifically for the sophisticated American design project. Combining classic lines and modern sensibility and functionality, Metropolitan has transformed modern expectations for contemporary, luxury lighting. Metropolitan Lighting chandeliers are available in various collections, styles, sizes, and finishes. Metropolitan - illuminating fine interiors since 1939.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Metropolitan N6703-254*
Castellina Aged Iron
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.