Item # bci2261340
- Insulated cable is #10 gauge, tin-plated copper cable with Kevlar core; sheathed in clear plastic
- Use insulated cable where required by local codes or in coastal areas, where salty air might corrode bare cables
- Rated for 300 watts at 12 volts, 600 watts at 24 volts
- Load: 300 watt maximum at 12 volts to 30' before voltage drop occurs; 600 watt maximum at 24 volts to 60' before voltage drop occurs
How to order
- Cable is sold by the foot.
- Suggested order length: Required cable run x 2 plus 10% additional length to feed through turnbuckles.
Characteristics and Features
Kable Lite, Cable