The Tech Lighting 700MO2ENV03S has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Louvers Recommended
- Specification grade head with precision internal gearing mechanisms that allow for hot aiming and are self-locking
- Rotates 360° and pivots 0° to 90°
- Up to two lenses or louvers (sold separately) are held captive inside the lamp cartridge which includes an integral glare reducing snoot
- Lamp cartridge and lens orientation adjust 180°
- Lamp cartridge is keyed to maintain accurate focus during relamping
- All functionality can be fine-tuned using a Phillips or flat head screwdriver and with the guide of accompanying markings
- Low-voltage, MR16 lamp of up to 50 watts (not included)
- Bulb Base - GY6.35 - A bi pin or ' bipin socket', the GY6.35 has a pin spread of 6.35 mm and is used mostly with halogen bulbs common for task lighting and landscape lighting.
- GY6.35 Bulb Base uses primarily a Halogen but is also compatible as LED and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GY6.35
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 50
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 3.4"
- Energy Star: No
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Tech Lighting 700MO2ENV03S*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.