Kichler 9527 Cross Creek Outdoor Post Lantern
With rustic charm as unique as its design, The Cross Creek Collection puts a modern spin on a classic fixture. Each piece is constructed from long lasting cast aluminum ensuring a quality fit and finish that will last for ages. Our Aged Bronze finish adds a distressed appearance to the piece, while Textured linen seedy glass panels additional warmth make the Cross Creek Collection the perfect balance of ambiance, style, and value.
- Outdoor post lights add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Rectangle Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this post light with a variety of outdoor lights from the Cross Creek Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Mounts on a 3" post (sold separately)
- Height: 14" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 9" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V, Standard medium (E26) base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100 (max)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.