Shop by Outdoor Fixture Type
Shop LED Outdoor Lighting
Shop Landscape Lighting
Shop Other Outdoor Lighting Products
Shop by Style
Not Sure Where to Start?
Learn About Outdoor Lighting
Every living environment is enhanced by carefully-chosen lighting, and outdoor spaces are no exception. With our on-trend outdoor lighting collections you can create a cohesive, decorator look around your entire property.
Whether you want to highlight a special landscape feature or provide extra security, our lighting experts can help find the perfect fixtures for your project and budget.
Entry and Porch Lights
A welcoming entrance sets the tone for your home, even after the sun goes down.
- Post Lights and Bollards can be used to mark driveways and entrances or provide a broad circle of illumination anywhere on your property.
- Wall Sconces flanking the front door are a stylish way to greet your guests.
- Outdoor Ceiling Lights turn covered porches into fresh-air foyers. There are flush-mount and pendant fixtures specially rated for outdoor use.
Extend Your Living Space
Patios, decks and outdoor seating areas are transformed into round-the-clock gathering spaces with accent and task lighting.
Illuminating walkways and dark corners makes navigating your property safe and easy.
Highlight Landscape Features
Turn your trees, landscaping, and water features into art with specialized lighting. Here are a few design techniques to add impact and drama to your yard:
- Grazing enhances the texture of outdoor walls with a wash of light.
- Silhouette Lighting plays up the details of trees or sculptures with a light source placed between the object and a wall.
- Shadowing emphasizes the lines of large trees and objects by casting their shadows across a surface. Experiment with the angle of lighting for the most dramatic effect.
- Fountain and Pond Lights create an ethereal glow of light on water.
- Moonlighting mimics natural moonlight by training beams through the canopy of trees.
- Spot lights can be precisely directed to highlight special landscape features.
Environmentally Friendly Options
- Solar Lighting is a cost-effective, wireless option that won’t impact your electric bill and keeps working even during power outages.
- Low-voltage fixtures provide the same quality of light as their standard counterparts, but are safer to install and save energy. Some models can be used with a dimmer switch when paired with an optional transformer.
- LED Lights are affordable, environmentally friendly, and last much longer than traditional incandescent lighting.
Call or Live Chat us to learn how to enhance the beauty and security of your home with outdoor lighting. Our home improvement experts are here to shine a little light on the subject.