Fun, bold and adventurous. The Safari Sconce features two different sized panes of rectangular colored glass with zebra print and bubble designs, layered and framed by a compact rectangular base. Light shines through openings at the top, the bottom and illuminates the dramatic patterns. Handmade to A19’s exacting standards, using a kiln-fired ceramic base and recycled window glass from local sources.
This one-of-a-kind wall light is fun, bold and adventurous. It integrates fused art glass made from reclaimed window glass and kiln-fired glazed ceramic. The Safari Wall Sconce features two different layers of fused glass panels- zebra print and a stripe of intriguing bubbles atop a compact rectangular ceramic base with a Black Gloss finish. Light shines through openings at the top, the bottom and illuminates the dramatic Zebra Caramel patterns. Subtle color and texture variations are the hallmark of a truly handcrafted piece of art.
- You can enjoy energy efficiency without compromising product quality.
- Be at peace knowing that A-19 takes the environment to heart. All materials your light is made with are recycled and used again. A-19 uses materials that take less energy and fuels to create to help reduce the carbon footprint we leave in our environment.
A-19 and their Commitment to the Environment:
- Sustainability is at the heart of everything that we do. For example, our ceramic and glass – two of the world’s oldest materials – are made from natural clay (earth) and silica (sand). Following is how we continue to create products that support the environment and our clients’ health:
- The 3 R's. Reduce, reuse, recycle. When you receive your fixtures, know that our packaging is made from recycled goods and is fully recyclable. We also make sure that all clay, extra glass, and water is reclaimed at the end of creating our lighting pieces. We pride ourselves on making sure our business is fully recycled and we are continually recycling "trash" locally.
- Cleaner Water. We are actively participating in protecting the water quality by making sure less pollutants are introduced to our water. We are helping with the city storm water management, and with that we hope to set an example for other companies to also help protect our water.
- Health Safety. We make sure that our fixtures do not contain any close amount of toxins that could damage the health of our customers. The clays that we use in our fixtures have been evaluated by a nationally certified toxicologist using the American Society for Testing and Materials standards.
- No off-gassing. Our ceramic wall sconces and pendants are inert and odorless, and outlast comparable metal lighting fixtures
- Energy Star Compatible. A19 fixtures are available to accommodate Energy Star compact fluorescent light bulbs.
- Dark-Sky Compliant. Light pollution has shown to affect the migration, mating, and predator mannerisms of many nocturnal species. This not only has an impact on the specific species, but on the ecological community as a whole. To help with eliminate this type of pollution, we have made many of our outdoor fixtures Dark-Sky Compliant. With this technology you can be sure that the your lights are not disrupting the function of the ecosystem near your home.
- Height: 10.75"
- Width: 4.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Depth: 3.75"
- HCO: 5.25" (height from center of outlet)
- Requires (1) 60W Candelabra (E12) Bulb (Not Included)