The Craftmade PV52SC has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fan Blades Required
- Down Rods Recommended
Craftmade Pavilion Indoor / Outdoor Fan
Inside or out, the casual style of the damp-rated Pavilion ceiling fan is sure to please. Each ceiling fan comes complete with a heavy-duty 3-speed reversible motor, integrated light kit, remote and wall controls, and Limited Lifetime Warranty. Available in Aged Textured Bronze or Antique White Distressed – Pavilion also comes with a matching finish Blank-Out Hub for non-light use.
- 4" and 6" Downrods
- Integrated Light Kit
- 2 x 60 Watt Candelabra Bulbs Included
- Remote and Wall Controls
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Dual Mount
- Compatible on Flat or Sloped Ceilings (Up to 35°)
- Remote control
- Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Blade Span: 44" - 52" (Depending on blade selection)
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blades Included: No
- Amperage: 0.7 A
- Motor Type: AC Induction
- 188mm x 15mm
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- CFM (High): 6149
- RPM (High): 210
- Voltage: 120 V
Sloped Ceiling Specifications:
- For ceilings with slope from 35° to 45°, use the 45AD angled ceiling adapter
High or Low Ceiling Specifications:
- The Pavilion is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CMA flush mount adapter to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the downrod Coupler to join two downrods together.