This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Dark Sky Conversion Recommended
- Seeded glass shades replicate the look of colonial glass
- Olde Penny finish comes with an etched seedy shade
- Made of aluminum
- Suitable for installation in wet locations
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) bulb(s) - not included
- Height: 15.25"
- Width: 10"
- Shade Height: 8.25"
- Shade Width: 6.5"
- Extension: 11.25"
- Backplate Width: 5.75"
- Backplate Height: 9.5"
- Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's design, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect. Find the perfect wall sconce to fit in with your personal style, and to fit into any space of your home design environment.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Electrical and Operational Information
Warranty and Product Information
Hinkley Outdoor Wall Lighting
Choose an outdoor wall light to complete the style of your exterior decor.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one