Three Light Single Tier Drum Chandelier from the Hampton Collection
- Off-White Linen Hardback fabric drum shade
- Includes decorative acrylic etched bottom lens
- Made of metal
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Includes 5' of chain and 12' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Chain Length: 60"
- Height: 30.25" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Material: Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Number of Tiers: 1
- Product Weight: 24 lbs
- Shade Height: 7"
- Shade Width: 26"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: No
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 300
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 26" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 144"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Hinkley Lighting:
Since 1922, Hinkley Lighting has been driven by a passion to blend design and function in creating quality products that enhance your life. Hinkley is continually recommended by interior and exterior designers, and is available to you through premier lighting showrooms across the country. They pride themselves in delivering superior customer service that is second to none. They know that you have goals when it comes to your home's décor, and they care about helping you achieve the final outcome you are looking for in every aspect.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Electrical and Operational Information
Warranty and Product Information
Tips for Selecting and Sizing Hinkley Chandeliers
Tips for easily selecting, sizing, and placing chandeliers in your home.